Content by: Graham Dudley - CEO Global Performance Testing International
Awesome news...#TeamGWTAus have now partnered with Stadium Stomp to encourage our members to be active and socialise whilst having a fun time at the most iconic stadiums in Australia including the MCG on Sunday 5th July.
The benefits of Stadium Stomp:
1. Stairs…and lots of them! Stair climbing gets results and burns calories four times faster than running. Great to tone those legs, bums & thighs!
2. Unique access to iconic stadiums and opportunity to complete a finishing lap on the ground.
3. The opportunity to set and conquer your own personal challenge. Participants are not timed and there are no prizes for finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd. We are all about you achieving your personal goal, not competing against each other.
4. You can pick your own wave time when registering so you can go early or have that Sunday morning sleep-in.
5. An awesome event experience. Great music sets the scene and continues to motivate you throughout the course. Don’t forget to check out the big screens as you climb – you might catch a glimpse of yourself!
6. You can bring your family and friends. They can sit in the spectator bay and watch you go up, down, up, down, up, down!
7. Warm-up with our expert trainers and soothe those muscles with a free massage post event.
8. Celebrate your achievement with the official Stomp finishers medal, refuel with great food & drinks and check out the Stomp Expo.
9. Choose to fundraise for our charity partners and make every step count!
How does it work?
Global Wellness Tracking members receive credits as they engage in active living, learning and physical literacy. Credits are received for simple tasks such as logging into their account, reading a blog or taking and completing our online short-courses on life habits.
We encourage learning and engagement as the long-term challenge to better living. GD
The credits add up and members can exchange them for products, event registration and other awesome items to help promote active living.
Simply click the link above, become a member and then look out for promotions and events through our weekly newsletters and in the membership areas online.